On Tuesday I presented to the ASQ Central Savannah River section (Augusta, Georgia) on quality applications demonstrated during The Masters at Augusta National Golf Club.
Here is a link to the slide notes:
The content of the presentation includes:
– Attention to maximizing safety for patrons
– Identification of quality expectations and how Augusta National Golf Club (ANGC) meets those quality expectations
– How ANGC makes sure anything needed in concession stands and merchandise stands is available to patrons (or isn’t made available)
– On-site concessions logistics and supply chain management
– Lean tool demonstration out on the course and in patron expectation processes